Tuesday, March 29, 2011


Gold nightie set:   $1.58
Metallic gold halter set:  $2.26

The first one was such a steal!  I can't believe there were no other bidders...it was the only time I've seen something like that listed from a seller like this.


G-string with train:  $2
Blue lingerie set:  $2.33
Blue halter dress:  ?

I just thought the train was so pretty.  I haven't seen it offered before which is why I was willing to pay a bit more.

I have no idea where the halter dress came from-it's obviously a mistake, but I'll have to wait a while to see what doesn't show up.


Red lace lingerie set:  $1.16
Pink lace lingerie set:  $2.25

Now I have a ton of these..I'm really going to have to stop!  The only colors I don't have are purple and white, plus I have some multiples of red and black.  They're pretty and I keep on seeing them end cheap..

No comments:

Post a Comment