Tuesday, March 22, 2011


Red chinese halter top:  $1.04
Pink chinese halter top:  $1.78
Red chinese halter top:  $2.26

All off Ebay.

Each of the sellers ended up giving a bunch of gifts too-that was a nice surprise!  The seller of the first red one gave me a bracelet and a handkerchief-I really love the bracelet!  It was so generous of them considering how little I paid.

The other one gave me an extra top.  I forgot that I had already won a red one, but luckily they ended up being a bit different-the knotting up top.  Surprisingly, the cheaper on ended up being better quality, so I'm hoping to win more from that seller later on.

I won a black one from another seller for $2.30-I really wish I didn't go so high.  I've seen a bunch of them end at around a dollar recently!

No comments:

Post a Comment