Wednesday, March 30, 2011


Pink polka dot set:  $1.99
Long white lace gloves:  $.99
Butterfly thong:  $1.12
Heart thong:  $.55
Red rose thong:  $1.12
Clear bra strap:  $.01
Pearl cameo bracelet:  $1.25

I was pretty happy to get these gloves so cheap. I'm glad I waited, since I had some second chance offers for almost twice the price.

The heart thong is the wrong color-I wonder if I should complain.  I already have this color so I'd rather have a different one.

The cameo bracelet is so gorgeous!  I wasn't expecting that for the price.  I thought I got a great deal, but then I saw that someone else got one for less than half the price!  I'm wondering if I should buy another one.

The rose thong was a really nice surprise-I didn't think it would actually come wrapped:


This is what it's supposed to look like unraveled:


But it's so pretty, I don't know if I'll open it :o.

No comments:

Post a Comment