Sunday, March 6, 2011


Red corset top:  $5 @ Sirens (RSP:  $25)
Mesh panel leggings:  $1.99 @ Urban Behavior (RSP:  $19.80)
Wool newsboy cap:  $2 @ Urban Planet (RSP:  $12.50)
Silver heart clutch wallet:  $2 @ Urban Planet (RSP:  $12.50)
Purple leopard clutch wallet:  $2 @ Urban Planet (RSP:  $12.50)

Went to see a dear friend today (the last item is a late Christmas present from her!).   What was inside:


After getting so many things for dirt cheap at Winners, I'm always hesitant to pay regular 'sale' prices.  That's why I don't bother to check out mainstream chains most of the time...

Since my friend wanted to go to Sirens, I tagged along-I'm glad I did!  I absolutely fell in love with the above top, I thought it was gorgeous!

They had it in blue and white-the white one was a different style up top (found it kind of ugly) and pretty damaged to boot.

I preferred this style-since I thought red was alright, I ended up getting it.  Definitely didn't see myself getting the blue.

Now I'm hoping I can get the exact same style in white at another location...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment