Thursday, March 24, 2011


Coconut:  $.29 (RSP:  $1.98)
3 x Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme wear nail polish:  free @ Superstore (RSP:  $3+ each)

I remember I used to love nail polish with a passion back in high school.  I still do, but I haven't really made an effort in a long time.

Well, that's all going to change now!  I really couldn't help myself.  After the last haul, I was hoping they would restock...I didn't have much hope, but surprisingly, it happened!

One small problem-all of the coupons were gone!  I really wish I had the foresight to grab a bunch before I left last time.  I just didn't see it coming, they had a lot left...they must have done some serious restocking on the nail polish after I left.

Luckily for me, I had two from the beauty books I grabbed at work.  I wish I grabbed a few more, but they were already such a pain in the butt to cut out.  I managed to find one lone coupon in a random place so I ended up with 3....had to leave 2 behind (they only had 5 new colours in total).

Today was the last day for it, so that's it for me.  Next time I'll start earlier-hopefully I won't be sick either!

They adjusted the coupons, but the overages still went into my coconut.  It was supposed to be around $1 since it was half off, but I ended up getting an amazing deal on it.  Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment