Wednesday, March 23, 2011


4 x Dempsters BodyWise breadfree @ McGavin's bread basket RSP:  $3+ each)
5 x Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme wear nail polish:  free @ Superstore (RSP:  $3+ each)

It was a pretty good day today.  I pretty much gave up on getting any of that nail polish after I discovered my store had been cleared out-I heard reports that other ones around me had been as well, so I really didn't expect to see any at my usual store today.

Happily, I was wrong!  They didn't have much left though, maybe ten in total.  I ended up getting one of every shade left....I checked again before I left and they were all gone!  I kind of wonder if I could have gotten more if I came a bit earlier.  

Not only were they free, I made money because of my discount!  I really wish I could have gotten one of each shade like others have (20!), but I'm glad I managed to find these ones at the very least.

The bread was free due to a facebook coupon.  It expires in 2 days, but those days can be indefinite in the freezer!

No comments:

Post a Comment