Thursday, November 16, 2017


Salt lamp:  $14
Tsum Tsum lip smackers - Thumper and Dale:  $2 each (RSP:  $5.99 each)

All @ Bianca Amors

I loved my first lamp so much, I wanted one for another room!  I thought I'd get a bigger size, but they didn't look very nice.  Instead of getting taller, they mostly got wider!  

I didn't like the look, plus they were a lot more.  The boxes for the next size up were all taped too, so I couldn't see how they looked in full.  No way I was buying one sight unseen!


Next to my first one (on the right):


The new one is at least a pound or two lighter than my old one, but it has more colour to it.

The base is different too!  It's bigger and more noticeable, whereas the other one was pretty much hidden at the bottom.

This one's better because the light attaches to the base.  With my first one, you just stuck the bulb in the hole...it wasn't secured in any way!

I was thinking about these tsum tsum lip glosses last time, but I didn't want to buy too many.  Well, the other ones were so adorable I wanted these ones too.

They had a ton last time, but this time I really had to dig to find these characters!  Thumper at least, there were still a lot of Dales.

I remember there being at least 10+ last time, and this time I only saw 3.  I only saw one Eeyore too!  Last time there were maybe 6. I'm glad I picked them up when I did!

I saw one box that had a $4.95 Rite Aid sticker on it.  Those stores are only in the US!  I'm surprised because I thought they mainly just had stuff from China instead of closeouts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment