Wednesday, November 15, 2017


Buddha figures:  $1.25 each @ Dollar Tree

Finally!  I've been looking for a buddha figure for a while, but they're all super overpriced for some reason.  The cheapest one I've seen has been $6 for a head, and $8 for a full body figure like this one.

I thought they were supposed to be candle holders, but the holes are too small.  I'm not sure why they made them like that.  It's too impractical to hold anything else!   I'm using them as holders anyway:


I wonder if this is a new item and the other stores will have them soon. This is the first and only time I've seen them anywhere.

Funnily enough, I saw almost the exact same figure at Winners for $10!  Less than an hour before I found these.  The grey one...the figure was the same size and had a similar look too, but it was sitting on a circular base that was probably 6" across.

I thought it was nice, but I didn't want to pay that much.  I'm glad it worked out!

No comments:

Post a Comment