Monday, November 6, 2017


Collapsible storage containers x 2
Lenticular dog notebook

All $1.25 each @ Dollar Tree

I've been looking for those cubes for over a year!!  They never had this size in stock anywhere.  This is the one that fits most standard cube shelves, the other ones they always have in stock are smaller.  Even at this one, there were only two still in packages.

They had one out of package in this colour, and another out of package in another colour.  Now I wish I bought the opened one in this colour!  I'm not sure if I'm going to find any more.

They're at least twice the price anywhere else, so they're a great deal here.

Couldn't resist picking up another holiday dog notebook.  There are two other designs but I don't think I'll buy any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment