Thursday, November 9, 2017





Skull mason jars with handles (RSP:  $10+)
"Ladies magic kitchen shears"
Tsum tsums lip smackers - Chip and Eeyore (RSP:  $5.99 each)

All $2 each @ Bianca Amors

The skulls are the same as my other ones, except they have handles!  I was a bit wary about the colour...I hope they're on the outside and won't seep into anything.  I would have preferred clear ones.

I actually wanted to buy some at Michaels for 80% off.  They were the same kind of colours, but no handles.  They would have been $1.40 each, but I think these are better because of the handles.  Plus they were all gone at that price anyway!

I already have kitchen shears, but these ones are sturdier, plus I like the colour better.

Those lip balms are so cute!  They had all of the star war ones, then a Dale and a Thumper.  I'm tempted to go back for the Dale and the Thumper!  I had no idea they retailed for that much...I wouldn't have paid that, but $2 seemed reasonable to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment