Monday, November 6, 2017


Meditating frog statue:  $10 @ Buck or two

I thought this was neat, but it seemed like way too much for a dollar store!  I looked it up online though, and it turns out it's a knock off of this pier 1 one:


The regular price was around $40 Canadian.  I just saw that one went for $100 US on ebay!  I think it's the same mold, but the material must be different.  I read that the original is 4-5 pounds and this one's way lighter.  I think it's just made out of ceramic, and it's only about a pound.

They also had a knockoff of this other one:


Same price, but I didn't like this one as much.  I hate doing this pose!  The other one only had two left, but they had five of these ones.

I haven't seen these statues at any other buck or two.  I'm thinking about buying the other one too....I'll see if it goes on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment