Thursday, November 9, 2017


Medium salt lamp:  $14 @ Bianca Amors (RSP:  $30+)

I've wanted a salt lamp for a long time!  They've been advertising them here for the last few years...every time I've come they've been sold out.  

Today they weren't!  I was surprised.  They had a ton of every size.  They all came in boxes like this:


It took me so long to pick one!  They're all different, and I didn't want to buy one sight unseen, so I looked into a bunch of boxes.  I found out later that they don't want you to do that, but they had no signs in this area.


It's so beautiful lit up!  I wonder if I should get one for another room.  I was deciding between this one and a small one, but for two dollars more, this one was a better deal.

The sizes here are bigger than most other stores.  When I was checking around, some other stores have their "large" as this one's "small"!   They're all mostly way more expensive too.  Usually starting at around $20 for the small one!

Before that the cheapest I've seen is a small one for $15 at Winners on clearance.  I was actually waiting to see if that one would go down, but now I'm glad someone else bought it.

I actually thought I might want a large or extra large, but this one was heavy enough!  Each size has a 2-4 pound variance.  I weighed mine at home, and it was exactly 12 pounds!  The medium was 8-12 pounds, whereas the large started at 14.


After the difficulty of looking at the mediums I didn't want to bother with any of the bigger sizes!  I really wish they had them without packaging like all of the other stores.  It would have been so much more convenient!

No comments:

Post a Comment