Wednesday, December 7, 2016


Pink Christmas tree
Double sided tape
"Fairy dog" fruit box
Hair pin case set

Cosmetic case (square)
Cosmetic case (round)
Cosmetic case (round)

Pig bento box
Strawberry bento box

$2 each @ Yokoyaya

I wish this store was nearby!  They always have such neat stuff.  I saw that tree, and it was instant love...after that I was pretty much on a pink rampage.

I was surprised at those crystal top boxes.  They look much more expensive than they are!  They totally look like glass until you pick them up.  

I took the lights and decorations off of a crappy mini tree I found at Value Village for $2...I think it looks much better on this one!


I would love a big pink tree, but I don't see them for sale here.  I almost wonder if I should get a few more and try to cobble one together myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment