Sunday, December 25, 2016


Bunny correction tape:  $2.99
Puppy pencil sharpener:  $1.99

Both @ T&T

I've never seen them sell stationery before.  These were so cute, I couldn't resist!  They were a bit overpriced, but I couldn't find them cheaper online at the time.

Later on I found out that I could have gotten the bunny for about half the price!  Before then I had only seen it for around $5 on ebay.  

They would have been random though...I would have really preferred the pink one:


The white one looks pretty good too.  They only had the yellow and blue ones at that store, but I'll see if the other ones have more stock.

They also had these correction tapes for the same price:


I was pretty tempted by the pig, but the bunny was way cuter.  I love how they can all stand, so they're really like little figures.  Hopefully they'll go on sale, then I'll buy more!

Christmas gifts this year:


Love that box!  I actually picked it out...it was $14.99 at Marshalls, which seemed completely reasonable.  It was even regular price!  They're way more online.

No comments:

Post a Comment