Saturday, December 31, 2016


Eliana leather bag: $33.99 (RSP:  $149)
Platen1 leather bag:  $27.05 (RSP:  $149)
Desperes leather crossbody:  $18.45 (RSP:  $99)
Ellis leather bag in black:  $26.99 (RSP:  $125)
Ellis leather bag in brown:  $22.74 (RSP:  $125)

All @ Naturalizer

They had some great sales, so I couldn't resist!  The first two bags I ordered were the Eliana and the black Ellis.  I'm annoyed that I forgot to use ebates..I could have gotten an extra 8% off!

I actually should have waited for the next sale.  That one was only $10 off each one, whereas the next one was an extra 25% off, plus an extra 10% off top!

The 10% off wasn't applied, so I have to contact them about that....but that time I remembered to go through ebates, so I'm happy about that.

If I bought the first two later on, I could have saved $11!  Totally wish I did that, but I wasn't going to order again and return the others.

The black Ellis was described as being in "black croco," which totally didn't make any sense to me.  Then I found this picture later on:


That would have been so much nicer!

No comments:

Post a Comment