Thursday, December 1, 2016


Yoga mat:  $4
TMNT - Mega Bloks - Mikey Ninja Training: $4 (RSP: $8.99)
TMNT - Mega Bloks - Raph Skate Training: $4 (RSP: $8.99)
TMNT - Mega Bloks - Out of the shadows: Stealth Leo: $2 (RSP: $4.99) 
TMNT - Mega Bloks - Out of the shadows: Pirate Mikey: $2 (RSP: $4.99) 

All @ Dollarama

I was hoping to find the rest of these!  I'm pretty happy.  I haven't even seen the Leo posted anywhere, so I didn't know he was offered.   Now I just need a Donnie!  I haven't seen him posted anywhere else either, but I'm assuming he's somewhere now that I've found Leo.

The yoga mat was an impulse buy.   I've seen them there for $3 before, but I think they were always boring colours.  I coudn't resist the pink!

Looking online, I found out they sold this exact mat for $2 4 years ago!!   It even had the same graphics.

No comments:

Post a Comment