Thursday, June 16, 2011


Snakeskin box purse:  $5 (RSP:  $36.50)
Studded kisslock purse:  $5 (RSP:  $41)
Big ruffled purse:  $5 (RSP:  $41)

All @ Icing.

This came as quite the surprise-for one thing, I didn't even think this sale was going on.  Only a few days ago, it wasn't-I found that strange, since they're normally held simultaneously with Claire's 10 for $10 sale.

Anyhow, I ended up being in the area-I wasn't planning on going this way, but luckily we ended up taking a detour in that direction.  I saw they had their clearance sale on, and decided to go in.

I was amazed!  They had the biggest selection of clearance purses I had ever seen...which was quite a feat for this particular store, since it's normally pretty picked over.  Since this is the busiest one, I've never found anything good here...but I suppose I just happened to be there at the right time.

There was one more box type purse that I was thinking about getting, but in the end I left it.  I might end up picking it up again in the future, who knows.

The black ruffled purse is the same as the one I bought previously-or so I thought.

Disappointingly, it doesn't have any studs on it.  It's pretty lackluster without it...it doesn't look like they all fell off, so I wonder why they opted to go the plain route for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment