Saturday, June 11, 2011


Drag Me to Hell bluray:  $3 @ Blockbuster (RSP: $9.99)
The Host dvd:  $2.09 @ Blockbuster (RSP: $6.99)
Black shirred halter dress:  $5.99 @ Angela Fashions (RSP:  $12.99)
Lace rosette bib necklace:  $2.79 @ Claire's (RSP:  $21)
Purple shirred halter dress:  $5.99 @ Angela Fashions (RSP:  $12.99)

I liked that dress so much, I decided to get it in all available colours-heaven help me if there end up being more.

I don't normally like paying that much for a necklace from Claire's, but I was just so smitten with this one-it's so pretty!  I know I could make one myself, but with the time and effort it would take to source the materials....I decided to just pay the three bucks.

I went to Blockbuster to use my gift card before the store closed down, but sadly, they weren't accepting them. 

I don't normally buy movies, but I just loved these ones...they were movies I would watch more than once, so I picked them up since they were cheap.  I definitely wouldn't have been willing to pay more than I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment