Wednesday, June 8, 2011


Shirred lace halter dress:  $5.99 @ Angela Fashions (RSP:  $13.99)

This is the same style as the other one, except this one's a dress-I thought  this color combination was much better, so I decided to get it in the end.  I probably would have still bought the first one if I knew this one existed, the style is so pretty.

I didn't realize that they were different lengths until I got home.  The last one was definitely a top, while this one looks like it might be a passable dress.  Now I'm thinking about getting another 'dress' in black....I kind of wish I didn't buy the first top now.

It's just too bad that the quality is kind of shoddy-the ties up top are already half ripped off.  I bought it anyway, since I'm such a sucker for lace.

No comments:

Post a Comment