Tuesday, June 14, 2011


Burnished grey pvc bomber jacket:  $15 @ Sirens (RSP:  $29)
Black rosette top:  $5 @ Sirens (RSP:  $19.50)
Kurhn clone doll:  $1.49 @ Value Village

I actually went here yesterday as well-I grappled with making a purchase there, but decided to check out another location in hopes they would have the right sizing.  They didn't, so I scrambled to get back here today-ironically, I ended up purchasing something completely different than what I intended!

Previously, I wanted to get a ruffled Dollhouse coat and a white/black trench coat-when I tried them on again today, I thought they looked hideous!  This was the coat:


I would have jumped on it if it was this one!  Sirens and Dollhouse must source from the same manufacturer, I don't see why it would be there otherwise.  

I'm really glad I didn't pick them up then, since after the fact I really lamented not doing so (and having to make the return trip the next day).

Same deal with the doll.  I saw it yesterday, took way too long to make a decision, then decided to leave it.  I thought it was a Kurhn doll, but since I didn't see any markings I wasn't sure.

Turns out she's a clone, but they use the exact head mold.  I'm kind of disappointed she's not the real thing, but glad I got her anyway.  Ironically, I thought she was prettier than the official ones due to her rooted eyelashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment