Monday, June 27, 2011


Brown jogging pants:  $1.99
Hot Kiss jeans t shirt:  $1.99

Both @ District factory outlet

I don't normally bother looking around Chinatown since I can get better deals at Liquidation World or Winners, but I was in the area and saw this shop.  It was closing down, so I decided to take a look.

Everything in the $2 bin was flawed in some way (the shirt has a slight run), but I can't find anything wrong with the pants...I wonder if I should be worried.  I only wear these type of pants at home; I already have a lot of pajama bottoms, so I passed on this the first time around.

I decided to go back, since I don't have any other pants exactly like this.  I also decided to really dig in deep this time...and that's when I unearthed the shirt above!

The shoulder detailing is what sold me on it-it's studded with a keyhole relief.  I'm also pretty partial to monochrome prints so I picked it up despite the flaw...it doesn't hurt that both items are new with tags!

No comments:

Post a Comment