Friday, July 21, 2017


Combat Boots:  3 pairs for $17.25 including shipping (!) @ Claires (RSP:  $60-$125 each)

I was so surprised when I saw this!  I thought for sure it was a mistake, but it was such a good deal, I thought I might as well try.

All of their clearance stuff was 3 for $5...these included!  Shipping was $12 for anything to my country.  I waited a week and my shipping status never changed.  Well after a few days it said "despatched" under the item description, but the shipping status still said "not shipped"!

Then today I ended up getting a package and they were here.  It took about a week.  I really didn't think it would come so I was pretty happy.

They sent me the wrong size though, for all three pairs!  I ordered up for comfort, but they sent me my actual size, a size and a half smaller than I ordered.  Thankfully I can still use them.

My only other option would have been to return them for a refund anyway, which I definitely didn't want to do.

I found so many other stock images on the internet and they all look so different:


These are all brown ones too!



The last one is from Claire's, and I think the only real picture of it.  That is exactly how it looks!

I was surprised that this was sold for $100 US at nordstrom rack.  The regular price at Claire's ($50US) was already half that price!

This is the first time I've seen branded footwear at Claire's anyway.  Usually it's their own store brand.

Despite being sold at Nordstrom rack, I think the quality is just the same as the cheaper mall brands.  No complaints for the price I paid though!

No comments:

Post a Comment