Wednesday, July 12, 2017



Contemporary foliage dress:  $7 each (RSP:  $20.90 each)


Panda brush:  $7.90

All @ Forever 21

The sale items were BOGO free, so I snagged those dressses.  I would have been happier paying $5 for them, but $7 seemed ok.

Especially since I paid full price for the brush, which was even more than that!  It was sold out the first time I saw it so I really didn't think it would come back.  I thought it was just so adorable, I had to have it.

It's off the site again, so it definitely feels like I made the right choice.  It was only back for a few days!

Funnily enough, the day I bought it, I actually saw the same brush at Claire's!!  It was $10 regular price, which was even more expensive.  But they were having a buy 3 get 3 free sale so it could have been $5...except there wasn't anything else I would have gotten.

The front of the brush was different too.  The forever 21 one has all black bristles, while the clear one was white with pink tips...which I normally would have liked better, except that one looked gross and dingy.

No comments:

Post a Comment