Thursday, July 20, 2017


Within - Nail polish shaped purse:  $10 (RSP:  $39.99)


Morolo - Camera shaped purse:  $16 (RSP:  $44.99)

Both @ Call it spring

I usually never shop here, but these designs were too neat to pass up.  Usually their designs are quite boring.


There are some other nail polished shaped purses I've seen online, but this is the classiest looking one.


The cheapest I've seen that one online is around $35, so it's also much more.  There's also a Betsy Johnson version:


I actually had to order this purse twice...the first one had a huge dent in it that was really noticeable at the front and the top.  I decided to take my chances and order a second one.

The second one didn't have any dents but it had a LOT of scratches everywhere.  They're pretty noticeable in the light.  The first one had far less scratches but I think the dent just makes it look horrible.

I'm going to return the first one, but I really wish I had gotten one in newish condition.  I don't like that the items from call it spring are all display models...all of them have had lots of signs of wear so far. They look pretty secondhand!  In fact, if I saw these secondhand, I don't know if I would have picked them up.


This one did too.  It had a lot scratches on the lenses, they're especially noticeable on the clear part.  I'm too tired to gamble on a second one so it'll do.

I was interested when I first saw it online, but the pictures didn't seem that great.  I was sold in person though!  The middle lens has a mirror finish and you can actually look straight through the "viewfinder" on the top right hand corner.  Too bad that's where mine is super scratched up.

I've seen practically the same purse on aliexpress for around $35, but it's a lot tackier looking.  It's the same basic purse but it has a bunch of added hardware that looks weird to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment