Thursday, July 13, 2017


Lace high neck bodycon dresses in white and pink ($34.99 each)


Rompers (RSP:  $24.99 each)


Shirt dresses (RSP:  $17.99 each)

$4.37 each @ Sirens

I always get excited when I see $5 dresses at Sirens!  It's been so long...the last time was almost a year ago!  I used a coupon to get them even cheaper.

I found the shirt dresses on urban planet's website.  They're even more expensive there at $19.99 each!



The surprising thing is, I found this at one of those really small and crappy Sirens.  I usually don't even bother to check them, but I'm glad I did today!

Now I'm really tempted to check out the other ones in my area.  Especially since I'm hoping to find this dress:



I saw the floral romper in this style, but I didn't know it at the time. I thought it was exactly the same as the one I bought, except mine had a nicer collar.  I wish I paid attention!  Mine just has shorts at the bottom, whereas this has a peplum skirt.


This one is soooo pretty.  I'd totally buy the same one I have in this style if it's still there next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment