Wednesday, July 19, 2017


So Fresh So Clean - Silicone replacement head:  $2 @ Winners (RSP:  $4.99-$7)
So Fresh So Clean - Funky facial cleanser power brush:  $4 @ Dollarama (RSP:  ~$10 - $12.99)

I saw the brush first and was interested...except I know you have to replace those brush heads a few times a year, so it didn't seem worth the price.  Even though that's the cheapest power facial brush I've ever seen!

A few months before that I started seeing the same brush at Winners for $12.99.  The exact same brush made by the same company "Global Beauty Brands."  They had a few models in different colours, but I'm pretty sure they were exactly the same brush.

This was the cheapest brush for some reason.  I looked on their website and saw that they had a replacement silicone head, but there was no way for me to order it so I was ready to forget the whole thing.

But then yesterday, I found the silicone brush head on clearance at winners for $2!  Sadly though, I wasn't seeing those facial brushes at dollarama at the time.

I told my brother about it at the time I saw it and he ended up getting one.  He never used it so he gave me his, so thankfully I've got a complete system now.

It only retails for $7.99 US on their site, which is just around $10 Canadian.  Thebrush head was only $3 US, which is around $4 Canadian, so winners was way of this time.  I was fine paying two bucks for it though.

It actually feels like it works pretty well with the silicone head so I hope it lasts.  I also really liked the sonic cleanser I bought from winners a while back, but it died in a few months!  I was going to replace that with one from online, but I'll give this one a try instead.

I noticed that the dollarama price is actually printed on this box!  I guess they had some kind of limited run deal or something.  Otherwise, it looks exactly the same as all of the other ones sold online.

No comments:

Post a Comment