Monday, July 7, 2014


Blue metal flower necklace (RSP:  $4.06 - $7.72+)
Fuchsia metal flower necklace (RSP:  $5.10 - $7.72+)
Pink flower necklace (RSP:  $1.82 - $4.19+)

All for $8.98 off Aliexpress

I was really surprised this came!  The seller had no feedback, and the prices were way lower than anywhere else.  They even had a $2 coupon, otherwise I probably wouldn't have bought the pink one.


At first, I didn't even want to waste my time...most no feedback sellers don't end up sending you anything.  On a whim, I messaged them to see if they were real...and they replied right away!  All of the photos had their name on it too, so I thought they put in a little too much effort if they were just out to scam.


I've been trying to win those metal flower necklaces for a long time, but they always went out of my price range.  They normally ended around $6+, but I didn't think they were worth that much.


These work out to $3.66 each, which is what I always bid!  I'm glad I took a chance, since they're pretty nice in person.  Plus, I kind of doubt I would have gotten them for so low on ebay!


Also, these listings had so many pretty professional pictures, it made me want them more than normal.  I wonder what company originally made these?


They're a lot more versatile than I thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment