Thursday, July 17, 2014


Lalaloopsy Workshop doll - Angel:  $5.09 (RSP:  $17.99)
My Little Pony - Pinkie pie boutique - Glittery Pinkie Pie:  $2.39 (RSP:  $7.99)

Both @ Target

I actually found out that they marked the toys down to 70% off yesterday, but I was too lazy to go.  I wonder how the selection would have been then.

I wanted to get more Kawaii Crush stuff so I could return my old ones, but surprisingly, they were all gone!  If I went to more, I could probably find them.  But I don't want to go out of my way.


When things were 50% off, these glittery ponies caught my eye!  I don't really like G4's.  They just look too childish, I don't like their aesthetics....but I do love glittery things!

Back then I said that if they were around at 70% off, I'd buy them.  I really didn't expect them to be, but I had to keep my promise!

At first I found one on the shelf, and then I found one somewhere else.  It would have been nice to have the complete set of two, but this was my favourite one anyway.

I'm sure I could have found it secondhand for $2, but it's nice to have new toys once in a while!  Especially when the prices are pretty much the same.

This is my only G4 pony.  I probably won't buy any other ones, unless I find the purple glitter one!

I really never did much with my other workshop dolls, so I really debated buying this one.  I've only seen this newer one once before, and I doubt it'd ever be this low again.  I still might return her in the end, but she just had a lot of neat elements that I liked...mainly her glasses and heart shaped hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment