Tuesday, July 15, 2014


Zara Edwardian necklace with green rhinestones dupe:  $7.50 (BIN:  $14.39+)(Original:  $67)
Floral/tassel necklace:  $3.25 (Highest:  $9.39)
Crystal collar necklace:  $2.26 (BIN:  $4.17+)
Huge cream flower necklace:  $1.54 (BIN:  $15.99)
Black H&M necklace:  $2 (BIN:  $5.59)
Blue gem necklace:  $1.04 (BIN:  $4.74)

All off eBay.

And from today as well.  I'm happiest about that Zara necklace, though it's a bit more than I wanted to pay.

When I saw it in person though, it was totally worth it!  It's bigger and more beautiful than any of my other necklaces, so it makes sense that I paid the most for it.

It's a dupe of a Zara necklace...some of the stones are a different colour, but the rest is pretty exact!  The original cost $64, which I would never pay. 


I found out that the second one is from a major store too, but I've forgotten which one now.  Either Zara or J.Crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment