Thursday, July 17, 2014


Ceramic squirrel on giant walnut cookie jar:  $4.99 @ Value Village

More than I wanted to pay, but still decent.  If I bought it online, shipping alone would have been more than that!  

I'd be more comfortable with around $4.  I saw two ceramic horse bookends that were $4 for the set, so that would have been more reasonable!

Anyway, I thought it was so adorable, I had to have it.  I'm not too crazy about the colours though.  I might paint it gold and pink instead!

I haven't seen this before, so I didn't want to regret not picking it up.  It's also in perfect condition, which is rare.  Most of the things I see have at least a chip or some other imperfections.

I only went to one VV today.  Normally I go to two, but I'm in the middle of a cleanup so I'm trying to slow down my buying until I'm done.  Plus, it was hot, and I didn't feel like driving there!

The main reason was because they had a 30% off sale yesterday!  I didn't go, and I'd feel dumb paying full price for something today, when it would have been on sale just hours ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment