Wednesday, July 16, 2014


Shourouk alabaster phoenix necklace dupe:  $4 (Highest:  $13.98)
Huge multi chain necklace:  $6.06 (Highest:  $16.99)
Fluorescent yellow necklace:  $1.66 (BIN:  $3.93)
Parrot ring:  $.99
Black leaf ring:  $.99

All off eBay.

Finally, a manageable day!  Most of these were great too.  I was most excited about the chains necklace...I considered paying full price for it, but now I'm glad I didn't.  When I discovered it, it was never on auction, but oh how things change!

Turns out it's very similar to Topshop's mixed chain drape collar, which retailed for $90! 

This is what the original Shourouk necklace looks like:


That one retailed for $740, which is crazy, considering the materials aren't anything special.  This dupe looks nearly the same, except some of the stones are different colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment