Tuesday, April 10, 2018


"Dainty biscuit" Blythe doll:  $14.99 @ Salvation Army

I was really surprised to see this today!  I saw it from far away and assumed it was one of those cheap knockoffs.  Imagine my surprise when she ended up being real!


They had her with the good stuff behind the cash register, so I wonder how they determined the price.  I think it's kind of high for something from there, but of course way low considering how much she's worth.

I can't find any recent auctions but the new ones are all being sold for around $400+!  Well, I haven't seen them sell at that price so I don't know what she goes for.  I'm sure she'd be at least $100 in this condition.

But....my last one was complete with box and I only paid $7 for that one.  Doesn't seem as good a deal in comparison :P.

She has a hair cut and someone cut off her pull ring too!  The string is just about shoulder height.  I really don't see who would give a kid a doll this expensive.

Well, she's mine now, and I'm glad.  Now if I could only find a Kenner!

No comments:

Post a Comment