Tuesday, September 2, 2014


Studded wallet:  $2 @ Claire's (RSP:  $13.75)

The rest were freebies.  The one from L'Occitane en Provence was a great one, since it scanned in at $12!  It was a facebook offer...they've had it for a week, but I didn't want to go just for that.  I'm so glad they still had some left.

You could choose between a 7.5 ml Jasmine and Bergamot eau de toilette, or a 35 ml almond shower oil.  Well, I'm a sucker for perfume so it was an easy choice.

I never shop at Claire's anymore, since it seems like their target age range goes down every year!  The person shopping next to me this time was a 7 year old...seriously. 

This wallet was probably the only thing on sale that didn't look completely childish.  It was totally worth the two bucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment