Tuesday, September 9, 2014


Sailor Moon - Crystal star locket:  $1.99 
Scooby Doo Ghost Patrol vehicle:  $2.99 (RSP:  $25)

Both @ Value Village.

This place had so many toys!  There were a bunch of cars I was interested in, but since I already had so much stuff to carry, I decided they weren't worth it.  

I left behind a full sized My Little Pony car...I did like it, but it had a lot of wear.  I'm holding out for one in near mint condition...or at least until a time where I have a car!

Also left behind a Lalaloopsy RC car and a Polly pocket car.  I just didn't want to tire myself out, so at this point, I had to think about whether it was worth adding to my already massive burden.

Of course, this was a no-brainer:


There was never a North American version, so this is pretty rare!  It was actually only released once...well, there is a second version that looks completely different.  So happy.  I usually find about one Sailor moon role playing toy a year, but I'd be open to finding more!  

It still lights up, but it doesn't make any sounds.  I'm not sure if it just needs new batteries...but I opened it up, and it's some crazy size I've never seen before!  I don't even know if they still sell that size, but we'll see.

The Scooby doo van was just neat and cheap, so I bought it.  Though I don't have anything that can fit into it at the moment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment