Tuesday, September 9, 2014


Fake Burberry blazer:  $14.99 @ Value Village.

Obviously, I thought it could be real, otherwise I would have never bought it!  The buttons were iffy, but the rest was actually pretty nicely made...so I thought I should pick it up just in case.


I've had more fake Burberry than any other brand!  Really got to learn how to tell.


I'm hoping I can find something to exchange it with, otherwise, I'm stuck.  They have such a dumb return policy!  


Worst case scenario, I keep the blazer and take out everything that says Burberry.  It really does still look nice, but I'd be sore about paying $15 for any blazer that wasn't high end.


Anyway, just leaving these pictures up for myself, and for anyone else who might find this useful.  Remember...this is fake, fake FAKE!


The forum I got it authenticated on doesn't tell you why it's fake, but I'm sure the buttons were a dead giveaway.  The r's should have defined rattails.


I also think that items like these are sized in numbers, rather than in generic sizes.  But that's just a guess on my part!

No comments:

Post a Comment