Sunday, January 6, 2013


Magid - Blue box clutch:  $12.59 free @ The Bay (RSP:  $30)
George - Zebra print heels:  $5 free @ Wal mart (RSP:  $20+)

Both of these were freebies, otherwise I probably wouldn't have picked up either.

The first was a gift exchange from the Bay.  That place is so expensive, I didn't think I'd find anything worthwhile!  This was the only decent thing I found.

They do have a lot of nice things there, but things are way too overpriced.  This was the only thing that wasn't insanely priced...but I have gotten similar things for as low as $2 before!

A better picture of the clutch.  It has a nice jewel closure:


I still have a $10 balance left.  Things were 30% off the last ticketed price this time.  I'll go again (to a different one) when things are clearanced a bit more.

I used my Tellwut card to get the shoes.  I was saving them for dolls, but they haven't been on sale for a long time (and I don't foresee any anytime soon), so I decided to splurge.

These shoes really aren't that great.  The print is just kind of screened on there, it looks kind of cheap.  Like a white shoe with that pattern sharpied on!

But since the heels are so thick and not so high, it's surprisingly comfortable.  Considering all of the circumstances, I thought, why not.

No comments:

Post a Comment