Tuesday, January 8, 2013


Gold studded bracelet:  $1.25 (Highest:  $2.64)
Gold red and white studded bracelet:  $.96 (Highest:  $2.80)
Clear pink and gold bracelet:  $1.66 (Highest:  $3.25)

Black and white Romanesque bracelet:  $1.29 (Highest: $2.84)
Green and white Romanesque bracelet:  $.70 (Highest:  $2.55)
Gold multistrip stretch bracelet:  $1.26 (Highest:  $2.82)
Clear red and silver bracelet:  $.72 (Highest:  $2.69)
Brown floral cut out belt:  $2.56 (Highest:  $5.29)

All off eBay.

I really dropped the ball on this one!  I regret buying all of the gold cuffs above...I thought they were metal, and they all turned out to be cheap plastic.  The listing was really misleading.

I do love the pink one though, and I knew for sure that was plastic. Surprisingly,  don't care for the red one at all.

The belt was a disappointment too.  It looked so gorgeous in that picture, I was totally smitten with it for a while!  The quality is really crappy in person though.

Funnily enough, I saw the exact same belt at Value Village for $6!  So stupid, it cost me less new!

No comments:

Post a Comment