Saturday, January 5, 2013


Accoutremenets - Virgin Mary night light (RSP:  $1.99 - $6.99)
Seduction - Metallic khaki blouse (RP:  $2.99)
Forever 21 - Dark blue black lace tank (RP:  $4.99)

All for $.96 at Value Village (that's with tax!)

I should have gone in on another day.  Today I spent five hours trying to redeem my coupons, there really wasn't anything I wanted!

But it was $15...I didn't want to let it go to waste.

I settled on the above.  Besides the night light, I probably wouldn't have picked any of that stuff up.  It's ok though, for the price I paid.

I thought the night light was so neat!  I've never seen them for sale anywhere, but then again I never shop at religious stores.

This one was from a mainstream one though, since the package talks about the company being an 'outfitter of popular culture.'

The original sticker of $6.99 was still on the back, and this was from 1995!  Based on the condition, I would have thought it was straight from the rack.

That khaki top is actually surprisingly nice quality.  It's made out of cotton and linen..I don't think I have any other linenware.

It's also made in the US and has really nice buttons, plus the fabric itself is interesting.  It has a bit of a metallic sheen to it.

It's way better quality than most stuff sold at Sirens, so I wonder if it was a fluke finding that last dress there.

The other top was new.  The tags were gone, but the plastic bag that used to hold buttons was still attached to the outside.  I probably wouldn't have bought it otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment