Thursday, January 24, 2013


Silicone bra:  $2.45 (Highest:  $7)
Gold owl cuff:  $2.08 (BIN:  $4.99)
Rabbit fur scarf:  $5.60 (BIN:  $9.99)

All off eBay.

I've really been laying off of eBay lately!  The cuff I accidentally bought a double of, but I'm pretty happy with the bra.

It was a buy it now, I couldn't believe it!  I was about to buy the same thing for twice the price, so I'm happy I tried some other search terms first.

It's supposed to be a C, but it seems kind of small.  I'm waiting for a D in leopard just to see how it compares...that one was more expensive, but the two together equal the price I was going to pay for the first one!

I was really excited about the scarf, but it's pretty thin in person.  No wonder the BIN was so cheap.  It was probably worth what I paid...I probably wouldn't have bought it if I saw it in person.

It does look nice, but since there are so many holes, it isn't warm at all!  I have another one in brown coming in the mail.

The best part was, it only took 8 days to arrive!  That's never happened before.

Anyway, the seller has some scarfs without holes in them, I'm trying to win one of those next.

No comments:

Post a Comment