Thursday, January 26, 2012


QED London - asymmetrical wool coat:  $15 @ Urban Behavior (RSP:  $50 - it's selling for over $100 here!)

I am so in love with this coat!  I'm glad I managed to find it.  It was the only one there, probably because it was an extra large...I thought there'd be no hope of it fitting me, but surprisingly it did.  And it looked good too!

That's because it has drawstrings at the back to cinch it at the waist.  This coat is so gorgeous!  Due to the large sizing, I end up with quite a gathered skirt.  Pictures from the site linked above:



I noticed this coat among the other cheap wares due to its patterned lining..the quality is way better than most of the stuff you find at these kind of stores.

I consider this my best find so far this year!  It's absolutely the darling of my coat collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment