Sunday, January 22, 2012


Ganz - Light up snowglobe ornament:  $1.50 (RSP:  $5.99)
2 x 8 pack of glittery Christmas cards:  $.25 each (RSP:  $1)

All @ Pharmasave

The prices here are normally ridiculous, so 75% off isn't usually much of a deal.

The cards are probably pretty standard dollar store fare, except those are never discounted any further!  I liked the design and thought it was a good price so I picked them up.

I'm a sucker for novel things, and I especially love snowglobes.  If it was just a snowglobe I probably could have resisted, but that little baby also lights up!  I just had to get it.

I didn't know the price, but I thought it was worth around a buck.  I decided to splurge anyway, even though that would probably be the regular price at a dollar store that had something that cool.

If only it were musical!  That would have made it even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment