Sunday, January 15, 2012


Rosette purse: $5 (RSP: $19.95)
Strapless chiffon dress:  $10 (RSP:  $59.95)

Both @ H&M.

I really didn't expect to buy anything in store.  I do like a lot of their designs, but their sales are never that great.  I guess the one I went to today isn't very popular, which is why they still had these gems behind!

Stock picture of the purse:

I wanted it ever since I saw it, but really didn't see myself paying full price for it.  I thought that maybe, I would get it at half price.

I never saw it on sale-in fact, it ended up just disappearing.  For a little while I pondered paying full price for it, but now I'm glad I didn't!  This is exactly the price I wanted to pay.

My preferred colour would have been pink.  I would have also liked the cream or the off white.  This one was honestly my last choice, but the purse really isn't worth more than $5.

The dress is gorgeous!  $10 is pretty much the max I would pay for a dress in strenuating circumstances, and only if I really love it.

This one fit the bill!  I couldn't snatch it up fast enough.  It's similar to this one (which I also love) but longer.

$10 was a steal.  I love this dress so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment