Sunday, January 15, 2012


Black lace up shoes (RSP:  $39.99)
Dark grey wedges (RSP:  $18.50)
Filigree belt (RSP:  $9.50)

3 for $10 @ Ardene.

It took me so long on decide on these.  Shoes from here aren't usually that great, but they're worth it for this price!  Most of them are comfortable enough with insoles, but the sizing isn't very accurate here.

I loved the lace up shoes so much I decided it was worth it to find some other items to get the deal.  They're cute and comfortable, but not very well made.  Let's see how long they last.

The wedges look great, but aren't very comfortable.  Still, I'm sure I'll get some use out of them.

I like the belt, but I don't think it's worth more than $2.  I was planning on getting another pair of shoes, but decided to get something that I would actually use instead.

I didn't really like the other ones they had there.  Tons of oxfords, which would have looked nice if the heel was a big higher.  Then a ton of canvas shoes, which I would probably never wear.

It's just too bad they make you buy in multiples.  I probably would have only picked up the first pair of shoes if that wasn't the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment