Tuesday, February 27, 2018


Zoomies "Brandy" carriage bed:  $237.99 @ Wayfair (RSP:  $317)

Wayfair had the retail price at over $500, which is just stupid.  It's $317 at wal mart, $335 at Staples, and $350 at toys r us, so that's some exaggeration!

Wayfair usually has it at $335 so it was never a deal.

Then in the new year I saw it for $252.99!  I had never seen it for that low before.


I thought about it for a few days and took the plunge.

A few days after I received it (over three weeks later) I saw it for $237.99!  I was so annoyed.

I contacted them, and thankfully they gave me a price adjustment.  It seemed to be a one day sale, and I haven't seen it that low since!

Though I have seen really amazing prices on the US site...it would have worked out to around $200 Canadian!  That would have been an amazing deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment