Thursday, March 1, 2018


Modella/Con air toiletry bag set in "animal baroque":  $4 (RSP:  $16.97)
Embossed rose glass bowl:  $1.25
Unicorn string lights:  $4
Fur throw:  $4
Swan pillow cases:  $2.50
Rosette fur throw cushion:  $4

All @ Dollarama.

I haven't been here in a while.  There was so much good stuff!

I knew about the light box and came for that.  I knew about the unicorn lights and didn't think I wanted them, but they were so cute in person.

The throw was so thick!  I was surprised.  It was almost twice as thick as the others so I had to get it.

They had several fur throws.  I've never seen them that cheap anywhere!  They're usually at least $25...the cheapest one I could find was $15 at Walmart, and it looks the same as mine.

Now I want to check out the other Dollaramas!  I saw a brown one that was nice, but I'd like to find another thick one.

The cushion was nice too!  I haven't seen any that good here before.   It has a rosette fur pattern so I couldn't resist, but I would have preferred another colour.

I've seen similar quality pillows at winners for $16.99 so this was a deal!  I'd love to find a pink one.

No comments:

Post a Comment