Tuesday, March 27, 2018


Hello kitty toaster:  $10 off Craigslist.

I never thought I'd buy a used toaster, but I really wanted it!  I could only find it for $100 on amazon...I wasn't going to pay that.

I also saw a new one for $60 on Craigslist, but I didn't want to pay that much either.  Ditto on the mint open one for $40.

I saw that you can still get them for $33 shipped in the US!  Works out to $40 Canadian, which is still a bit steep...but I couldn't have ordered it anyway.

The one I got needs a good cleaning, and most of the text has rubbed off, but I'm fine for what I paid.

I saw there was one on Facebook for only $5, but the nose was missing.  Plus, someone already bought it.

I found out there's a toy toaster too:


I prefer that design to the real one!

No comments:

Post a Comment