Saturday, February 17, 2018


24" round mint storage ottoman:  $22 @ Winners (RSP:  $99.99 - $130)

I'm so happy about this!!  I've wanted a round storage ottoman for a long time, but they were all so expensive.

I remember there was one during the last clearance, but it wasn't that nice.  It was smaller than this one and had ugly fabric, so I would have had to reupholster it.

It was $25 and I was thinking I'd buy it when it went down to $18 the next day.  Sadly, someone ended up buying it before I did. ..I wonder how much they paid?

Well it wasn't so sad after all, since this one's way better!

Some other stuff I was eyeing:


I'm such a sucker for cute ceramic candles, especially when they're pink!  But at $8 a pop they're not really worth it.


I did end up getting the unicorn...can't help it when it's a unicorn!


Meditating rabbit.  I pretty much collect these, but I didn't really want to pay $10 for this.  Maybe if I see it again I'll feel differently.


The most beautiful luggage I've ever seen!  $100 for the big one, $80 for the smaller one.  I might buy it if I see it again..

No comments:

Post a Comment