Friday, April 29, 2016


Bag of Polly Pocket stuff:  $3.99 @ Value Village

I mainly wanted the Blythe, of course.  But I also wanted the shoes!  I was excited when I saw so many floating around....but when I opened it up, I noticed that they were mostly singles!


There's only four complete pairs.  I was pretty shocked!  There are almost 40 singles pairs of shoes, so I was expecting several sets.  I thought the white ones were a set at first, but it turns out they're a different mold.

It also came with a bunch of Polly clothes:


I could probably cut a few down to use with my Blythes.  Plus some other Polly Stuff:


There was a ton of stuff in that bag!  I didn't think there was that much when I bought it, so it's a pretty good value for the price.  I just wish it had more sets of shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment