Saturday, April 9, 2016


Ceramic chick sugar pot
Cutout bird trash can
Ceramic cat seasoning pot

$2 each @ Daiso

I love this place!  They always have such neat stuff.  All of these seemed like a steal for the price.

I'm not crazy about the colour of the trash can, but the design is just beautiful!

The cat didn't seem as worth the chick since it's way smaller, but I couldn't help it.  Useful ceramics always seem worth it.

Both of them had a whole series of similar ceramic items, but the rest were really tiny...they just didn't seem worth the price in comparison.  I was sure tempted by the other chicks though!


I really liked that soy sauce pot (the one in the very middle, it does have a lid  not shown), but it was just so tiny.  I don't think I could really do anything with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment