Saturday, March 26, 2016


Bodico - Sisal glove:  $2.50
Menji - Dolphin stapler:  $1.50
Ice cream calculator:  $2

All @ Yoko Yaya

I saw the same kind of glove at Daiso for $3.50, and I was considering buying it then.  I thought I could possibly get it cheaper online though, so I didn't.

Well, it wasn't cheaper online!  And they were at least $8 anywhere else, so I was planning on buying it the next time I went back.

So glad I didn't!  This one's even cheaper, and it works great.  I should probably stock up for when this one falls apart.

I'm surprised they had something under $2 here.  I thought that would have been worth it for the stapler.  It was the only one there, so I got it even though I'm not crazy about the colour.

The calculator was just so cute, I couldn't resist!  Even though I really have no use for it.  They're online for about $10!

No comments:

Post a Comment